Where to go for a "baby-moon"






















Photographer : Beatbox Portraits
Shop the look

\\ Maternity Shorts - J-Crew \\ Cardigan - Target \\ V-Neck Tee - Target \\ Sandals - Similar Here, Similar Here \\ Handbag - Michael Kors \\ Watch - Fitbit \\ Sunglasses - Ray Ban \\

This is an easy look for running errands or a weekend outfit. I love my J-Crew maternity shorts, they are sooo comfy and they don't pinch my thighs off. Apparently when you are pregnant... EVERYTHING grows haha. So I love this!

Jake and I are planning a "baby-moon" trip. You know the trips you see on pinterest of everyone going on with their husband before the baby gets here. The last trip. It's probably not a real baby-moon but for us it will be perfect. We are going to stay pretty close to home just incase something happens since I will be a lot further along. We are thinking maybe Arkansas... Has anyone ever been? Where was your favorite places to go? We are open to different places too just wanting to stay close to Texas so we can drive. We want to relax, layout, eat, something along the lines of those things. 

I have looked up Arkansas on pinterest and all I see is pretty scenery with a lot of outdoor activities, which we love. I am also pregnant so not knowing if that's the best option makes me a little nervous. I would love to go to a pretty beach somewhere and just lounge but I think our timing or our jobs will not allow for that.

Any thoughts? Tell me where you would go for your baby-moon. 
Have a great Friday and thanks for reading!


Shop the look below: