Funky Trunks Boutique






























Photographer: Beatbox Portraits

We went to the cutest coffee shop last week, and when I say we I mean me and my favorite photographer Trish Dove from Beatbox Portraits . Trish is super bubbly and helps me step out of my comfort zone, I love her so much for that! She is so fun!

The coffee shop was on Magnolia in Fort Worth called Avoca Coffee Shop. The coworkers there were sooo nice and I got to try my very first "pretty" latte. Haha... if you know what I mean. So it was extra special.

I found this tie-dye dress at the cutest boutique called Funky Trunks Boutique. They have a small shop in my salon at Zeeba  and they also have a store front on bluebonnet circle in Fort Worth. They always have new stuff and everything is reasonably priced. That's why I love it!

I love maxi dresses, pregnant or not. They are super comfy, you can dress them up or down, and if it is a little chilly just pair it with a cardigan like I did.

So if you do not have your Easter dress yet, head over to Funky Trunks today, I bet you find something! They also have cute little gifts.

What are everyone's plans for Easter? We will be home... maybe coloring eggs :) while Jake works.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!




 Click on the images below to shop this look :)







Labels: , , , ,