Pregnancy Update 3/30/16




PREGNANCY UPDATE:
How far along: 29 Weeks, and don't forget the 1 day!
Gender: Baby girl! 
Total weight gain: 17 pounds! I'm using Bio Oil to prevent stretch marks. I don't have any yet. I do have varicose veins still down my right leg so I am wearing Jobst compression hose when I work long days on my feet.
Maternity Clothes:  I have a handful of maternity shirts, a dress, and two pairs of jeans that are maternity. I just ordered some dresses that I will show when they come in. When I'm not at work I wear a lot of sweat pants, under armor tights, or under armor shorts. I love work out clothes!  Recently my under armor tights have gotten a bit tight.. oops. So, I just wear the extra stretchy ones.

Sleep: Our baby boy lab, Tripp, got fixed on Friday :( so we haven't had the best sleep lately. We are just preparing for Aniston I guess... and my belly is getting big so it's harder to get comfy.
Miss Anything: I miss working out to get skinny. Now I just work out to.... well it does make me feel better when I exercise and I've heard it helps during labor. So I will continue because yes I will take all the help I can get!

Cravings: Cookie ice cream sandwiches. The ones in the yellow packages.
Symptoms: So... before I was pregnant I took medicine for Hyperhidrosis, which is excessive sweating, :/ mainly feet and hands. Well.. I can't take this medicine being pregnant and it really hadn't been too bad up until the past couple of weeks. Now it's awful... I am also still having heartburn and indigestion. I am still just taking Tums for that. Tiredness is slowly kicking in again. I laugh a lot with my last client of the day because we never know what is going to come out of my mouth haha.
But, other than that I still love being pregnant.
Belly Button in or out: In, but almost flat.

Mood: anxious and to be honest a little overwhelmed! 
Best Moment this week: When my cold went away! 

Looking forward to:  Still the same... Finishing up her nursery! I feel like there is still so much to do and the weeks are just flying by ahhhh! 
Exercise: I'm still making it to the gym at least every other week 2-4 times a week. I am walking if I don't make it to the gym. It's hard to enjoy a work out because before I liked intense workouts. Now I feel like I need to be careful. If I run I get round ligament pain (the stench in my lower stomach because my belly is stretching).
On My Mind: New baby, still scared for delivery, wondering how nursing will go, absorbing as much info from all my mommy clients and friends. Wondering how Mom's clean, work, cook, wife, work out, and be a mom all at the same time.

I hope you all have a great day and thanks for reading!