Preggo Leggings













Leggings: Here 

Photography by: Beatbox Portraits

Today I am 27 weeks pregnant and it is definitely starting to show. A couple strangers have came up to me now and asked how far along I was. I am trying to dress so my belly shows more now since you can actually tell I am pregnant. I found this company called Preggo Leggings and I love love love how comfy and versatile their leggings can be. As you can see in one of the pictures I unbuttoned my shirt (hehe) so you could see they go up over your belly, which I love. It makes it feel like I am wearing some kind of pregnant spanx haha! Just a little more comforting then letting it all hang out. But these leggings are so soft and stretchy you would never feel constricted.

They come in all sorts of colors and this pair is only $35, not bad at all! I am wearing a small/medium in Oh Baby Blues. Preggo Leggings also has some cute maternity tops. I am sure I will be wearing these leggings even after I am pregnant. Maybe that'll help my post baby belly that I am so terrified of!

I have put together some look alike items for this look down below. I put a variety of pricing but every item is something I would love to own, already own, and have personally picked out for you!

----SHOP THIS LOOK BELOW----

Preggo Leggings in Oh Baby Blues


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,