Midweek Update 3/9/16

 Here is my Instagram round up from these past couple weeks. Jake has started fishing more and wants to take our daughter fishing as soon as he can. I love sitting on our back porch in the mornings especially with the dogs. And all of our friends are also pregnant right now! Like 6 or 7 of them!








How far along: 26 Weeks 
Gender: Baby girl! 
Total weight gain: 15 pounds! I'm using Bio Oil to prevent stretch marks. I don't have any yet. I do have varicose veins still down my right leg so I am wearing Jobst compression hose when I work long days on my feet.
Maternity Clothes:  I have a handful of shirts that are maternity and two pairs of jeans that are maternity. When I'm not at work I wear a lot of sweat pants, under armor tights, or under armor shorts. I love work out clothes! 

Sleep: I haven't had any issues here yet. It's getting harder to roll over. I keep a pillow under the covers incase I need it in-between my legs for my back, but I'm not really using it.
Miss Anything:  I will admit this nice weather lately (even the rain ha) has made me want to sit on  a patio and have an "adult drink" ;) and being able to work out like I used to. Everyone is getting in shape for summer and I'm growing a baby :).

Cravings: Icing.... I know weird! 
Symptoms: The normal tummy issues that come along with pregnancy. Indigestion. Hips are beginning to hurt a little. My calves/ankles will swell after a long day. And my husband says I'm sensitive. HA! But so far I still love being pregnant.
Belly Button in or out: In, but on it's way out. 

Mood: anxious and to be honest a little overwhelmed! 
Best Moment this week: When Jake decided on her middle name. Sunday was a good day too. I spent all day with Jake. (I get sad because it won't just be me and him anymore, but super excited that we are making a family.)
Looking forward to:  Finishing up her nursery! I feel like there is still so much to do and the weeks are just flying by ahhhh! 
Exercise: I'm still making it to the gym at least every other week 2-4 times a week. I am walking if I don't make it to the gym. It's hard to enjoy a work out because before I liked intense workouts. Now I feel like I need to be careful. If I run I get round ligament pain (the stench in my lower stomach because my belly is stretching).
On My Mind: Savings plan to open up my own salon, new baby, still scared for delivery, wondering how nursing will go, absorbing as much info from all my mommy clients and friends. Wondering how Mom's clean, work, cook, wife, work out, and be a mom all at the same time.