Christmas gifts under $24!

Happy Cyber Monday! As I was shopping this morning I came across Oasap (which happened to be a really inexpensive site for me to find small gifts for family and friends).  

I have gathered a few of my favorite items from the sale they have going on. I know you are christmas shopping (or shopping for yourself :) ) so lets make it easy and get everyone done today! I am I hope!! I picked a lot of oversized sweaters, ponchos, and cardigans. Those are easy because they are usually one size fits all so you don't have to worry about getting the wrong size. They are so comfy and go with just about any pair of leggings, skinny's, and a pair of boots!

Click on the product name below and it will take you directly to Oasap to purchase.


ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE BELOW $24!

1.  Tassel Printed Pullover 
2.  Navy and Grey Block Scarf/Shaw/Cape
3.  Casual Chevron Knitted Cardigan
4.  Fashion Button Decoration High Low Dress
5.  Plaid Hollow Out Tasseled Poncho
6.  Fringed Ribbed Knit Poncho
7.  Red Plaid One Button Casual Blazer
8.  Stripped Paneled Tasseled Poncho
9.  Favorite Longline Cable Sweater


I hope everyone has a great week!



This post was sponsored by Oasap!