Halo Wrapped Fishtail






I've been house busy. Yesterday I drove around looking at tile all day, some of you may have seen if you follow me on snapchat. If you don't my username is (britanymarshall) :). 

I'm also almost done with my no heat challenge. If you didn't know, I've been doing a no heat challenge for the whole month of July. Which hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Mainly because it is sooooo hot and I don't even want to pull my blow dryer out. Especially after running in the morning. Who thought training for a 1/2 marathon in July/August was a good idea... :/. It's. so. hot. 

I put together a braid tutorial that I have been promising certain followers about. This is fun and looks fancier than just your normal fishtail. It can be worn casual and you can also dress it up like to a hot wedding in July ;). 

The voice over on this video is kind of crazy, I still haven't figured out why it screams back at me while I'm trying to record. So if anyone knows how to fix this annoying screech.... help a sister out. 

I hope everyone is having a great summer. I can't wait to tell you more about the house progress. I will try and shoot some pictures this weekend.


Click on the video below for the tutorial!