Dutch Pony







Happy Fri-YAY!

If you have been following me on Instagram and Snapchat you have seen I have started a #noheatinjuly challenge on our hair. So for the whole month of July we are not blow drying, curling, straightening, zero, non, no heat applied to our hair. I will probably cheat once a week though, so don't feel bad if you do too :). 

I am going to be doing a series of no heat styles with lots of braids! 

This little girlie is Sydney, the baby of my baby sisters haha! Look at her gorgeous hair! She seriously got blessed with the best hair out of the four of us. So thick, slightly wavy, and the prettiest shade of blonde. 

This look is easy to achieve. Follow the directions in the tutorial below. :) 



I hope you all have a great and safe 4th! What are you doing this weekend? I would love to hear. I will be posting pics of our house progress soon!

Thanks for reading!