One Year


















I can't believe it has been a year and almost another month since we got married! 
We took these pictures on our first anniversary, it was so much fun... well I had fun and I think Jake did too because if you can't tell we are laughing in almost every picture! We were sweating sooo bad because this was right when all the rain had started here so it was super humid. 

I am so glad that we were able to do an "Anniversary shoot". Our wedding pictures were great too! But, these were so much more relaxed AND I got to put my wedding dress back on which was super exciting. When do you get to wear your wedding dress more than once? 
Yes, that is our real cake! I suggest if you are going to eat it to pull it out a week in advance and put it in the fridge for a week, then eat it. That is what we did and it turned out great!

I love looking at these pictures. You can tell after a year we are still very much in love with each other and continue to have soo much fun together. I am a very lucky girl to have been blessed with a husband like Jake. He is so good to me. He is super patient and is behind me 100% in everything that I do, even if I want to put my dress back on and set up a table in a field to take pictures haha! But really, it has been an awesome first year of marriage and I can't wait to see us fall even more for each other in our second year of marriage. Hopefully we survive building a house. I've heard it's trying, but we Jake is pretty good at spoiling me so, I think we may have it a bit easier. I hope :).

Trish Dove, owner of Beatbox Portraits took these pictures for us and, as always, I love her work!

 I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. We didn't have much going on since it is raining here in Texas and we both worked this weekend and Jake worked Monday. So Sunday when we were both off we spent the day deep cleaning our house and pre packing. Ugh! I'm soooo impatient about our new house that I can't resist. How did you spend your weekend, I would love to hear!

Thanks for reading!