Night Time Routine


1.  Before I go to bed each night I always wash my makeup off with Cera Ve Foaming Facial Cleanser. Always, always, always wash your make up off. This prevents break outs, wrinkles, and just makes you feel clean. If I go to bed with my make up on you know I must be really exhausted!

2.  I take Hair, Skin, and Nail Vitamins by It Works! Basically.... it's biotin on steroids. Yes, I have extensions, but my long term goal is to get my hair back to as long as my extensions are, if not longer, and then add a few for thickness. So I will take all the help I can get.

3.  My lips are prone to chapping or I just really love moisturizing them. So my #1 favorite choice is EOS! I may have every color. This orange one is actually medicated, so if they are really chapped it speeds up the process.

4.  Recently my eyes have had darker and darker circles under them :(. dun.dun.dun.... I guess I'm getting older. So I got this Cera Ve Eye Repair Cream and it has helped a lot. I really didn't think it would do much to be completely honest, but it's great. They are dark because your skin is extra dry under your eyes, this skin dries out super fast because it is so thin, plus being tired does not help. So this product helps keep them super moisturized.

5.  This is by far one of my favorite products I've ever came in contact with. My lashes weren't short and stubby before, but they weren't like horse lashes!! I do wear a lot of mascara, if I had to choose one product to wear it would be mascara. So Nutra Luxe Lash really helps my lashes reach their fullest potential. I even have to trim them sometimes because I will catch one way out of control lash ha. Which is totally fine, that means it's working. Your eyelashes shed just like your hair does and new ones come in. This product helps hold onto those babies as long as possible before they shed so they can grow to be even longer. Even better this tiny tube lasts me 4 months. 

6.  I am obsessed with white teeth. So of course I would use super powering white toothpaste and Crest 3D Vivid White is my go to.

7.  I know I am young but I am already finding wrinkles! So I got a little freaked out and I use Neutrogena's Night Cream every other night. It smells awesome and is not oily at all. A little goes a long way with this one. Every morning I wear a tinted moisturizer under or for my makeup. It's great to keep your face hydrated it prevents it from drying out and cracking (cracking wrinkles). ;)


XO,
Britany 

Labels: