Spring Outfit Ideas



This week I'm having fun making some collages for you including some springtime and Easter outfit ideas. I'll number each item and below I will tell you what the item is and if you click on the item name it will take you to the link where you can find these items. Please excuse the white shirts, they look a little wonky on here but I am still learning!

1. Tangy Fringe Collar Necklace
2. Factory Stone and Crystal Necklace
3. Petal-sleeve Top
4. Petal-sleeve Top
5. Pencil Skirt in Basketweave
6. Flared Skirt
7. Adelia D'orsay Pump
8. Libry Bejeweled Flat

As you can tell I'm a little obsessed with the pattern on #5, it's the same as my shirt I wore last week :)!

Also we are having to make a decision very soon on the house. To have outlets in the floors or not? Maybe in the living area? What are your thoughts? Please help! Email me with your suggestions at britanymarshallbeauty@gmail.com.

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Britany