Olive and Stripes

Olive and Stripes





  





|| Sweater look-a-like - Link || Stella and Dot ring - Link || Rebecca Minkoff Necklace - Link || Kendra Scott Initial Necklace - Link || Olive Pants Look-a-like  - Link, Link || Riding Boots - Link ||


Good morning! I hope all of you had a safe weekend, especially if you ventured out into the weather in Texas. I am soooo over this ice storm we've been having. It's March for crying out loud... but I guess that's Texas and you'd think I would be used to it. Enough about the weather I'm sure that's all you have been hearing about.

This striped sweater above is a perfect piece to transition into spring. I wore this on our honeymoon to St. Lucia with some shorts. It's great since it is light and "holey". In these pictures I had a long sleeve dark blue shirt layering under to keep me warm. I couldn't find the exact link for you but I have picked a similar piece from H&M. I absolutely love, love, love olive pants. I think I'm a little obsessed, even my husband says so. Every time I walk into a store I go straight for the olive pants. They are so easy to pair with though! In the spring this color looks great with neon pink and neon is in this spring. 

Don't mind the puppy love. Tripp (our white lab) wanted to follow me into my picture. Some of these pictures are blurry, let me explain! My photographer, my husband, was busy at work and didn't get to take a lunch to shoot me so I found my Dad's old tripod and shot myself! (hands over eyes emoji) haha! 

Some personal updates: We are waiting on our floor plan to be appraised then we begin building our new home!!! I am sooooo excited. If you have any tips/suggestions on what we NEED or do not NEED please comment and let me know. 

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

Britany