Graphic Tees and Skater Skirt

Graphic Tees and Skirts










|| Skirt - similar, silimar || Graphic Tee - similar, similar, similar || Shoes - similar ||


Thank goodness it's getting warmer. Time to whip out your skirts!

 I love graphic T's and this is a good way to dress one up, just pair it with your favorite skirt and some heels. I found you a skirt similar to this one for $7.18 at Target here

These heels are great because they are so supportive and easy to walk in. I could wear them all day and have zero pain. They also go with so much in my closet.

Last week was Spring Break for my baby sisters so I got to hang out with them. One of three of them is in the picture above. She loved my shirt because it has Sydney on it and that's her name. :) She's the youngest of us four girls. We had so much fun roaming around the square in Weatherford and eating lunch together. Weatherford Square is so cute if you haven't checked it out you should. There's a lot of cute shops and antiques. For a place to eat I recommend Big John's Burgers and make sure to add a fried egg.


XO,Britany