Eula Fern

Eula Fern








|| Dress - Eula Fern || Blazer - similar, similar  || Shoes - Link ||
|| Necklace - Link || Sunglasses - similar||

Easter is right around the corner! Do you have your dress yet? This little dress has the cutest pattern on it and looks great with any color blazer or sweater. Check out Eula Fern's Boutique to get this stripped dress before Easter Sunday gets here.

I curled my hair with a wand so you can see the difference. It's a little more "beachy" looking than with my curling iron and I still leave the ends out so I don't look like Shirley or too dressy.

There's super exciting news for us happening this week! We finally finalized our house plans and are closing on our construction loan on Friday (A.K.A. we can actually start building after that)!! Crossing my fingers and toes that all of this happens on Friday. 

We are almost to Friday! I hope you have a great rest of your week.


XO,
Britany