Denim Dress









|| Dress - LinkSimilar, Similar || Wedges - Similar ||

If you've been following me on Instagram you've seen we've been slowly working on our new home. But I still want my current house to feel homey so I stopped by The Farmer's Market in Weatherford and bought these gorgeous "Hanging Jews" and some yummy fresh produce. I wanted to take home all of the flowers, but I'll wait and go flower crazy at the new house!

Denim is really, really big this Spring. Vests, jackets, jeans, dresses... all of it! I got this dress from The Loft and am super obsessed. It's super transitional into Spring/Summer, you can roll up or leave the sleeves down if it's a little bit chilly. Not to mention it feels like you are wearing pajamas, denim dresses are that comfy.

Here's an update on our home building process:
We closed on our construction loan on Friday, which means we get to begin building... Yay! So as you would expect I'm beyond excited! So excited that I helped my husband and his parents move brush and trees around this weekend. We had a lot of fun doing it and making new memories together.

It's just so surreal to see the land and think 'wow, we will be in this house by the beginning of Fall' and picturing ourselves planting flowers, Jake's shop, a pool, and even thinking of our future kids playing in the backyard. It's just so crazy. If you know me, you know I am all about Dave Ramsey. When I met my husband a client of mine introduced his book "Total Money Makeover" to me. So ever since then we have been trying our hardest to save as much as we can. I get really mad at Dave all the time, especially when I want a new pair of shoes or something. But it will all be worth it! The house we are building is just the first to prove this system to me. I will have lived in my 750 square foot house for five years when we move into our knew one. If you are more interested in Dave Ramsey or have questions feel free to email me. I would love to hear what you have to say and help if I can!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

XO,
Britany





.